Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do you want to do with your life?

25 Things I'd Like to do Before I Die

  1. Go to a 3rd world country
  2. Sucessfully finish collage
  3. Own and opporate a successful buisness
  4. get a Dodge Ram 2009 in Pink and black
  5. Have 2 kids
  6. Go sky diving
  7. Get over my fears of needles ( no passing out)
  8. Go on a road trip
  9. Go on a train
  10. Be able to help my family with debt
  11. adopt a child in need
  12. learn to ride a motocycle
  13. Kiss a celeberity
  14. Meet Drake
  15. Make a homemade movie with friends
  16. Meet Mr. Obama
  17. Go to my Bestfriends grave one more time
  18. Buy a cabin on a lake
  19. Go to Africa and see a lepord
  20. Fly ina plane doing tricks
  21. Be apart of a World wide Funraiser
  22. Make a huge difference in someone life
  23. Go onto Dragons Den and pitch a product
  24. Go to MTV live show
  25. Prank Paul.

No comments: